Looking for a recipe that boasts spring and summer flavors? This strawberry rhubarb crisp will be a delicious dish to add to your dinner table! Just the tartness and the sweetness together are heavenly! Throw in some sour green apples and the recipe is stellar!
You can find this recipe originally at Vegetarian Mamma.
- ⅓ c sugar
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 3 cups rhubarb, diced
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 t orange zest
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 c all-purpose gluten-free Better Batter Flour
- 1 c brown sugar
- ¼ c melted vegan butter
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 8X8 pan.
- Mix all “filling” ingredients together, gently spoon into pan.
- Next, mix brown sugar and flour from the “crisp ingredients.” Then add cinnamon and melted butter, mash with a fork.
- Spread crisp/crumble on top of filling.
- Bake for 40 minutes.