Many thanks to Melissa Spitzer for providing this great recipe via Facebook!!
6 1/4 oz Better Batter Flour
2 1/4oz sugar
2tsp Baking Powder
2oz butter (4Tbs) melted
6fl oz milk (you can use any milk your home uses)
6oz fresh blueberries
1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degree’s (unless your oven runs hot like mine I cooked them at 375 degree’s)
2) Line your muffin tin with liners.
3) Take a small portion of flour and mix with your 6 oz’s of blueberries make sure that the flour coats the berries as this will prevent them from sinking to the bottom.
4) Sift the flour and baking powder together and then mix in the sugar.
5) Pour in all the liquid ingredients and mix until combined and do not over mix.
6) Mix in blueberries and then pour into muffin tins.
7) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tops spring back when touched lightly. My oven runs hot and when I baked them at 375 I only baked for 15 minutes. Let them cool in the pan for about 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.