Love brunch? Today I am sharing my favorite recipe for a lazy weekend brunch: Egg and Hashbrown Casserole. It is so easy to make that we often have it on holidays! We love recipes that you can make quickly but are delicious! This recipe is also satisfying if you love breakfast for dinner!
This recipe was originally posted at Vegetarian Mamma.
- 3 T butter
- 2 T Better Batter Flour
- ¼ t salt
- ¼ t black pepper
- 1¼ cup milk
- 2 cups frozen hash browns
- 4 eggs, hard boiled then diced
- 3 scallions, diced
- ¼ c fresh parsley
- Preheat oven at 350 and grease a 2 quart casserole.
- Melt 3 T butter, stir in flour, salt, pepper and blend until smooth.
- Slowly stir in milk, and stir until thickened.
- Add hash browns, eggs then stir to combine.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Top with scallions and parsley, ENJOY!