Fluffy loaf loaded with chunks of apples and layers of brown sugar and cinnamon swirled inside and on top. Simply Irresistible!
Bread Loaf Ingredients
1/3 cup light brown sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2/3 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs or ½ cup chia jell
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
1 ½ cups Better Batter Gluten Free flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon nutmeg
½ cup So Delicious Coconutmilk – Creamy, Versatile Dairy Substitute
2 apples, peeled and chopped (any kind), mixed with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup of powdered sugar
1-3 tablespoons of -So Delicious Coconutmilk – Creamy, Versatile Dairy Substitute (depending on thickness of glaze wanted)
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Use a 9×5-inch loaf pan and spray with non-stick spray or line with foil and spray with non-stick spray to get out easily for slicing.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. Set aside. In another medium-sized bowl, beat white sugar and oil together using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until blended in; add in vanilla extract. Combine & whisk flour and baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg together in another bowl, add into oil mixture and stir until blended. Mix milk into batter until smooth.
- Pour half the batter into the prepared loaf pan; add half the apple mixture, then half the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture. Lightly pat apple mixture into batter.
- Pour the remaining batter over apple layer and top with remaining apple mixture, then the remaining brown sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Lightly pat apples into batter; swirl brown sugar mixture through apples using knife or spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, approximately 50-60 minutes.
- To make glaze, mix powdered sugar and coconut milk together until well mixed.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes before drizzling with glaze.