- 2 c fresh raspberries
- 2 c fresh blackberries
- 2 c fresh blueberries
- 2 c fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 2 tsp cornstarch (or substitute arrowroot powder)
- 1 box Yes You Can Vanilla Bean Cupcake Mix (or Better Batter Yellow Cake mix!)
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into 8 pieces
- Additional topping item: vanilla ice cream
Preheat the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare the cobbler. Combine all the fresh fruit in the bottom of a 9×13 (or smaller) baking dish. Sprinkle cornstarch over the top and gently mix to coat. Carefully spread the dry cake mix over the top of the fruit mixture. Add pieces of butter. Cover with glass lid or foil.
Bake. Bake for 60-90 minutes or until the cobbler topping is lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool 10 minutes before serving with a scoop of ice cream. Makes 4+ servings.
Idea. Use whichever type(s) of fresh fruit you like best!
Pin this recipe for a chance to win free product!