This cake is Allergy friendly., Free from the top 8 allergens.
It’s a wonderful cake for an afternoon snack or for any time of day.
•SERVINGS 12 YIELD 1 Cake
• 1 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil
• 2 2⁄3 cups Better Batter gluten free flour
• 1 TB baking powder
• 1⁄2 tsp salt
• 1⁄4 tsp baking soda
• 1 1/2 cups sugar substitute monk fruit you can also substitute coconut Sugar or regular sugar
• 4 eggs or chia eggs substitute for 4 eggs = 4 Tb Chia seeds and 3/4 cup water let stand for about 5 to 10 Min
• 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1⁄2 cup dairy free milk substitute (rice milk or coconut milk)
• 2 pints blueberries, washed and dried
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Grease or Spray a 5-quart Bundt pan.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt & baking soda into a medium bowl.
3. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat the oil, sugar, Eggs or chia eggs substitute & vanilla; beat to combine. With mixer set on low speed, add flour mixture to the bowl, alternating with the milk substitute. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl between additions.
Remove bowl from mixer and gently fold in the berries. Scrape batter into the prepared Bundt pan.
4. Bake for 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan for at least 20 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely.
–adapted from Michelle Obama’s recipe