~ 2 cups (8oz or 227g) of Better-Batter all-purpose flour
~ 1 Tablespoon baking powder
~ 2 teaspoons sugar
~ 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
~ 1/4 teaspoon salt
~ 1/2 cup of butter
~ 2/3 cup of buttermilk(you may need to add more, if you do- add 1/3 cup of regular milk)
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. In a bowl stir together flour, baking powder, sugar, cream of tartar, and salt.
3. Cut in the butter either with two knifes, a pastry cutter, or a paddle attachment for your electric mixer.
4. Add the buttermilk. If the mixture seems dry add a little bit of regular milk.
5. You should have a dough that is not too wet and not too dry. (You should be able to touch it without it falling apart, or sticking to your hands.)
6. Using a ice cream scooper transfer the biscuits onto a baking sheet.
7. Bake in a 450°F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.
8. Serve warm. Enjoy!