Sometimes you just need a little sweetness in your life! Easy Apple Cake is perfect for those moments when you want a sweet treat but do not want to slave over making a cake from scratch. This cake has less than 10 ingredients.
This Easy Apple Cake recipe was originally posted on blogger partner VegetarianMamma’s site. This delicious cake is meant to serve as a crumb cake. It is delicate and perfect served with a side of coffee! Better yet, drizzle your coffee on top of the cake.
- 1½ c oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 c sugar
- 3 c all-purpose Better Batter gluten-free flour
- 1 t soda
- 1 t salt
- 1 T cinnamon
- 3 cups sliced apples, not peeled but sliced very thin
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (optional)
- Mix oil and eggs together. Then fold in sugar into mixture. Stir gently until mixed and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the flour, soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Once mixture is blended well, add in your apples and butterscotch chips if you wish.
- Pour into a lightly oiled bundt pan and bake for 20 minutes in an oven heated to 370 degrees F.
- After 20 minutes has passed, turn over down to 350 degrees F and bake for 40 more minutes.
- Let cool and serve!