This week’s Pinspired recipe is 90 Second Sandwich Bread. As I scour Pinterest for Pinspiration each week, I come across a lot of one-serving microwave recipes. I have wondered if these recipes would work with gluten free flour. Then today, when I found a 90 Second Sandwich Bread recipe designed for gluten free flour, I decided to give it a try. I had to fight my kids off to eat my bread! I toasted the bread and added butter and homemade peach preserves. Yum! If you’re in a pinch or just need one serving of bread, get a sandwich-sized bowl and give this recipe a try. You can find the original Pin here, and the original recipe here.
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk OR 3 tablespoons milk or milk substitute plus 3/4 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/3 cup Better Batter gluten free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Stir well.
- Add batter to a sandwich-shaped bowl. Do NOT use the lid.
- Microwave for approximately 90 seconds. Cooking time may vary depending on your microwave.
- Remove bread from bowl and cool on a wire rack.
- Slice for sandwich, or eat as is.
Pin this image for a chance to win a free product!