Watching your sugar? These reduced sugar, Gluten-free blueberry muffins are great for anyone that can’t have refined sugar. They are also dairy free and egg free! Great for an afternoon snack or breakfast on the go make them in a big batch freezing and always have them on hand.
- 2 cups Batter Gluten Free Flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup Splenda or xylitol
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Dairy Free yogurt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut or rice milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Place oven rack in top 1/3 of oven.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Lightly spray liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Beat oil at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add Splenda or xylitol and maple syrup, beating until light and fluffy. Add , Dairy Free yogurt beating until blended . Stir in vanilla. Alternately add flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter evenly into paper lined muffin cups. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan immediately and cool on wire